Gabaldon Building, a four room schoolhouse was the first building erected in the school in 1915, completed and opened in January 1916. (Standard Plan No. 4)

To cater the increasing number of school children, one of the owners of the lot nearby the school, donated additional lot or a total of 341 sq.m. In 1974 wherein three classrooms were constructed. The school caters not only children from Poblacion, Guiguinto, Bulacan but also from other nearby barangays such as Tuktukan, Tabang, Sta. Cruz, Sta. Rita, Malis and Tabe.

Albino B. Narciso Auditorium was constructed in 2002 by a generous foundation of the Filipino Community who based in the United States of America. This was to be venue of gatherings and programs for the town’s people of Guiguinto, Bulacan.

As one of the leading schools in district, known for its great achievement in the visuals and performing arts and academic performance, the school continued its moments with leading school heads and teachers of Bulacan.


Source: Guiguinto Central School